Saturday, February 19, 2011

How hard it is to make your life plan...

Typing under inebriation...
Often I think of the main idea of my life. Now - it's one idea, tomorrow (figuratively) is another.
All my life has different periods. Periods of thinking, of world understanding, of what I want from my life.
I'll try to describe my periods tomorrow, cause I'm drunk now, and just wanna sleep ;)
Hope, it will be a good topic. A good topic for me, to level my periods :)

Good night for me. I know, it will be a deep sleep.I'll sleep like a dog. I'm so tired today.

So, think, what do you want in your life? Just some small things, or it can be huge, I don't know... just think...

eek... oh, btw, I wanted to write down about "just do it" - I'll try to do that tomorrow, if I dont forget.

0 comments:

Post a Comment